LOUE orders are delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Please note that our shipping times should be taken as a reference only and start counting from the moment the package is picked up by our courier. All orders placed from Monday to Friday before 3:00 p.m. will be shipped the same day, those placed after this time, on a holiday or on a weekend, will be shipped the next business day. LOUE is not responsible for delays caused by customs clearance, failed payments or any other circumstances, although we will do our best to minimize any potential delays.
We will inform you if there are any exceptional delays in the processing/export of your order.
As we require a signature for all deliveries, we do not deliver to PO Boxes or collection points.
same day delivery
If you buy before 2:00 p.m. and your address belongs to Madrid city, you have the option of receiving your order the same day.
Picked up at the store
If you wish, you can pick up your order at our store C/ Virgen de los Peligros 12, Madrid.
After placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details of your purchase. If we need additional information we will contact you. We will keep you informed of the shipping tracking by the transport company and the estimated delivery date.
Customs expenses and taxes
– Customers from the European Union For orders shipped to countries within the European Union, there are no customs fees.
– Customers outside the European Union For any order outside the European Union, the customer is responsible for customs charges and other possible taxes in the country of destination. As each country has its own tariffs, we cannot estimate their total amount.
We recommend that you contact your local customs office or tax authority before placing an order. Please note that payment of such fees is required to clear your order from customs upon arrival.
DHL will contact you directly to arrange payment of customs charges and other possible taxes in the destination country. You can make the payment through bank transfer, cash or check.
The payment methods that can be used to make a purchase in our online store are:
– Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Amex)
– Wire transfer
In accordance with Spanish law, we must issue a tax-free invoice. You will be asked for your passport number, the identification number (DNI/NIF) or the Fiscal Identification Code (CIF) of your company depending on the case.
The digital production of our website has been carried out in our facilities with the greatest effort and care. However, due to the different settings for devices, we cannot guarantee that the color of the item corresponds exactly to the color that you see on a screen.
All products leaving our warehouse have been thoroughly checked and our goal is to deliver each package in excellent condition. If you receive a defective or damaged item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com to find a suitable solution. We will arrange a return and process an exchange or full refund for the faulty item.
Items to be returned must comply with our Return Policy:
– Items must be returned unused, without any type of cleaning, without damage, with their original labels and packaging.
– Items must be returned in their original box and/or bags.
– If the item has a seal, label, laminate or any security system, it must be returned in the same place and untampered in its original position.